Photography & Videography at the Taylors Mill
SHOTS FROM AROUND THE MILL. CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO CONNECT WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER.
Here are a few things you need to know.
- There is a 24 hour notice required for shooting inside the Taylors Mill.
- The use of dry paints, flour, and other atmospheric effect materials is prohibited at the Taylors Mill, both inside and outside. No Exceptions. Any usage will result in immediate and permanent revocation of photography privileges on the property.
- Please assume that furniture and props found inside the mill are the property of a tenant. Please respect their property and do not use it without permission.
- If you have scheduled an interior shoot and need to cancel, please contact Greg Cotton at 444.7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Time Mill Photographers are required to do a walk through of the facility before you are allowed to shoot. When you submit your request, you will be contacted by email to setup this tour.
Tour before you shoot
If you would like to take a look around at our available indoor spaces before you shoot, we would love to show you around! Email Greg Cotton for more information and to setup a time.
- Interior photography: $35/hour with a minimum of 1 hour in 1 hour increments. Weekend interior availability is not guaranteed, and will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Exterior photography: $20 per client per day (ex. If you shoot 5 clients in 1 day at the Taylors Mill, the cost will be $100).
- If you are shooting both inside and outside, the price is based on the time you will be inside with no additional cost to shoot outside.
- Interior or exterior videography: $50/hour with a minimum of 1 hour in 1 hour increments. Weekend interior availability is not guaranteed, and will be determined on a case by case basis.
Payments + the Liability Waiver (see below) are due at the beginning of the session time in cash or check written to Taylors Mill Development in the dropbox outside of the Taylors Mill Office. Note that a Liability Waiver is also required for all persons entering the mill with the photographer (see below).
A NOTE ON OUR PRICES
The Taylors Mill is a lovely place for sure; many people enjoy taking photos here! The work of revitalizing the Taylors Mill is expensive. The money we collect in photography and videography fees goes directly to making the Taylors Mill a better place. We know some will disagree, and that is alright, but we thank those that do and thereby help make the Taylors Mill better for everyone!
These fees are for professional photographers and videographers that are regularly compensated for their work and are doing client work at the Mill (Generally, phone and Instagram photos may be taken outside without a permit).
If you are interested in using the Mill, please fill out the request.
You will also need to have signed waivers for all parties involved in your shoot to give to the Taylors Mill management or place in the drop box right outside of the Taylors Mill Office upon payment for session.